An easy meal doesn’t always have to be unhealthy!
These delicious quesadilla’s with minced meat proof that. The crispy baked wraps with a stuffing of meat and paprika are perfect for dinner or lunch.
What do you need? (2 persons)
- 300 gram minced meat
- 3 wraps
- 1 hand of prepared paprika out of the freezer
- 1/2 teaspoon paprikapowder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- a pinch of chili herbs
- pepper and salt
- a pinch of oregano
- a portion of grated cheese (a full hand)
Tip: Very good with sour cream, quacamole or salsa sauce
- Bake the meat and paprika in a large pan and flavour it with all the herbs mentioned above.
- Remove the meat and paprika from the pan and instead put the wrap in the pan. Put one third of the meat on the wrap and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Fold the wrap in have and bake 2 minutes on every side. Serve the quesadilla with either sour cream, quacamole or salsa.