Are you also a fan of the Asian cuisine?
Get your cooking supplies because today we are making chicken with mangetout peas! You may wonder how I became such a fan of the Asian cuisine? I came across the Asian cuisine when I was traveling through Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. The flavours there differed from the Belgium food I was used to. That difference was in fact what spoke so much to me. Such great flavours I happily bring back to Belgium with me. Soy sauce is the seasoning in this recipe. I will stop the storytelling and cut right to the chase:how to make this delicious recipe.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 2 chicken breasts
- one hand of union (already prepared and came out of the freezer)
- 200 gram mangetout peas
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 gram white rice
- a hand of cashew nuts
- 3 table spoons of soy sauce
- chicken herbs
- Boil the rice according to the packaging.
- While your rice is cooking, cut the chicken into small cubes. Then season them with the chicken herbs.
- Heat some oil in the saucer and fry the onion together with the clove of garlic.
- Add the chicken and cook until it’s done.
- Add the mangetout peas, the soy sauce and the cashew nuts.
- Serve with the rice.
My timeframe: 15,12 minutes