Let’s wrap it up!
Quick and easy! That’s how I would describe these wraps! Don’t forget the word delicious! I do have to admit that I really wanted this recipe to have some nostalgic feel to it! That’s why I decided to add some chicken nuggets to the mix! Don’t blame me, blame my inner child. These wraps are my ultimate go-to summer dish! They never fail me.
Let’s get down to business!
Ingredients for two persons
- 3 wraps
- 12 chicken nuggets
- 2 full hands of prepared parika from the freezer
- 75 gram crisphead lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 100 ml greek yoghurt
- a pinch of honey
- A pinch of chili
- pepper and salt
Tip: you can also replace the chicken nuggets with chicken schnitzel.
- Fry the chicken nuggets for about 8 minutes in a frying pan together with the frozen paprika (if you work with fresh paprika, you don’t add the paprika just yet).
- Slice the avocado in small parts.
- Mix the yoghurt with the honey, chili and salt and pepper.
- Get the chicken nuggets from the frying pan and slice them in half.
- Heat the wraps for about 20 seconds in the microwave. Then put some lettuce on the wrap, next you put the chicken nuggets with the paprika on the lettuce, then the avocado and finally the yoghurt mix. Close the wrap.
My timeframe: 14,18 minutes