Let’s spice things up! Do you like spicy food? In that case, you will definitely enjoy this recipe. I, myself, am a huge fan of spicy food! Please note, don’t ever say this in Thailand. I made that mistake once and guess what, the definition of ‘spicy’ has different meanings in different countries. How was I supposed to know that? I will save you the rest of the story and get back to why you guys are here: the recipe for noodles with shrimps! You only need a few ingredients to create this delicious dish. Let’s get started!
Ingredients for 2 persons.
- 125 gram noodles
- 12 big shrimps (from the freezer)
- 2 paprika
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 table spoons of soy sauce
- 2 table spoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of sambal (you can make it as spicy as you like)
- Cook the noodles until they’re done.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan together with the sambal. Now add the shrimps to the mix and fry them for about 4 minutes.
- Take another frying pan and add the garlic together with the paprika.
- Add the soy sauce, lemon juice and noodles to the paprika mix.
- Finally, add the spicy shrimps.
My timeframe: 8,19 minutes