Tonight I am serving a vegetarian dish. I, myself, am no vegetarian, but in sign of a healthy lifestyle I try to eat less meat. I often serve vegetarian meals. They are just as delicious and it also helps me reduce my ecological footprint.
- Fry the onion in the frying pan.
- Add the potato slices and season with oregano. Fry them 8 minutes.
- Slice the zucchini and cut them in half.
- Add the zucchini and mushrooms to the potato slices. Fry another 6 minutes.
- Serve the potato mix with feta cheese and parsley.
My timeframe: 14,36 minutes